Please read the following important information about being a guest-
I am so excited to chat with you on my Podcast about your views on Manifesting!
This show is AUDIO ONLY - The link for the episode recording should appear in your calendar once you select a date to record. I will send you a link for the recording via email from- (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you do not receive it - Please send me an email and I will respond promptly.
Please email the following information to me at Info@mail.CFViews.com
Also, we have a segment of other show “Little Give – TV Show” called "Kindness Clips" – these are clips of people either doing something kind or telling a short story about kindness. If you or someone you know would be interested, please email kindness clips to Cindy@LittleGive.com tag her on social media platforms #LittleGive or Cindy Witteman (These clips will be aired on the worldwide TV Show “Little Give” during the Kindness Clip Segment.)
There is 1 question I ask every guest at the beginning of the episode:
Details about the recording -
Congratulations! You’ve been invited to join a Stream Yard broadcast as a guest. Follow this guide and you’ll be setting yourself up to win.
Before the broadcast
Make sure you have the following:
· A mic.
· A recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
· A strong internet connection. Just like Skype, you must have a strong internet connection for it to work well. If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi.
· We recommend wearing earbuds or headphones to prevent audio echoes.
If you don’t have a laptop or desktop, then you can join on your phone. But the experience is usually best on a laptop/desktop. On Android, we recommend the Chrome browser. On iOS, you must use Safari.
If you're on iOS 14.2, we recommend updating your device before joining. iOS 14.2 has some issues with audio stuttering.
Joining the broadcast
When the time comes, follow these steps to enter the broadcast studio:
1. The host should provide you with a link before the show. Open the link in a supported browser for your device and you’ll be taken to their broadcast studio.
2. Allow StreamYard to access your camera and mic.
3. Make sure you have the correct camera and mic selected.
4. Enter a display name. Use your actual name or the name of your brand. Then enter the studio.
The host will be informed that you’ve arrived. You won’t be part of the broadcast until the host decides to add you in. The page will update to let you know when you’ve been added. Then everyone will be able to see and hear you. This is your time to shine!
Remember, the host asked you to join because they want to hear what you have to say. Have fun!
What can guests do?
· Participate on-stream with camera and microphone
· Share screen, videos, and slide presentations
· Communicate with other participants using private chat
· View comments from destinations being streamed to
· Use Virtual Background/Greenscreen effects
What can't guests do?
· Start/Stop broadcast
· Change broadcast settings
· Add themselves or their shared content to the stream
· Control graphics (overlays, video clips, etc) and layouts
· Show comments/banners on-stream
· See other participants backstage (only on-stream)
Having difficulty manifesting the life of your dreams? I have created a step by step way to manifest a life beyond limits!
My Name is Cindy Witteman, I live in San Antonio Texas. I am a Business Owner, 3x International Best Selling Author, Host of “Little Give” TV Show, Podcaster, Entrepreneur, Non-Profit Startup Coach, Speaker, Beekeeper and the Founder/CEO of Driving Single Parents Inc. I am a former single parent and proud step mom with a total of 6 kids, 1 grandson, and 2 granddaughters. I enjoy traveling, spending time with family, and love helping others see the positives in life. I have a passion for giving back and helping single parents regain their independence. In 2017, I Founded Driving Single Parents Inc., a 501(c)3 Non-Profit; which recently celebrated 6 years in existence. Through the hard work and dedication of our team we have successfully changed the lives of multiple single parent families with reliable vehicles, at NO cost to them. These parents have gone on to have success stories of their own by using the car as a tool. These vehicles have given them the ability to transform their single parent struggles into a thing of the past. If you would like to learn more, please visit the Website: https://drivingsingleparents.org
To learn more about how I showcase ordinary people doing extraordinary things to help others via Little Give TV Show visit: https://cfviews.com/little-give-tv-show-1
Other Contact Info:
If you're NOT having a great day MAKE IT a great day!
Available on Amazon!
Order your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Available on Amazon!
Sign up to receive our Newsletter, Blog posts, and more.